Ready to book in for training and assessment for this licence class? Contact Jon:

Medium Rigid (MR)

  • 2 axle rigid vehicle (can be a truck or a bus) with a GVM of more than 8 tonnes.

  • A special purpose vehicle with a GVM of less than 15 tonnes (eg, prime mover with a single rear axle or a tractor).

What you need to obtain this licence:

  • A Class C licence for at least one year.
    (Learner Licence & P1 Licence – Not eligible)

  • Pass two tests; Eyesight and Knowledge tests

  • Complete a Heavy Vehicle Competency Based Assessment (HVBCA) OR a Pass a driving test with the RMS. 

  • Facebook - White Circle
  • Instagram - White Circle

Our Services

PO Box 7390
Wilberforce, NSW, 2756

Ph: 0414 585 600

Contact Us

Vehicle Training Courses

- Light Rigid (LR)

- Medium Rigid (MR)

- Heavy Rigid (HR)

- Heavy Combination (HC)

- Multi Combination (MC)


© 2018 by  J Xerri Transport PL . Created by MHD