Ready to book in for training and assessment for this licence class? Contact Jon:

Multi Combination (MC)

Type of multi combination trucks include:

  • B-Doubles

  • Prime movers

  • Road trains

What you need to obtain this licence:

  • A HR or HC licence for at least one year. ​(P2 Licence – Not eligible)

  • Pass three tests; Eyesight, medical and Knowledge

  • Complete a Heavy Vehicle Competency Based Assessment (HVBCA) OR  Pass a driving test with the RMS. NOTE – If you have a HR licence, you must pass a HC licence assessment to then be eligible to complete training for the MC licence. 

  • Facebook - White Circle
  • Instagram - White Circle

Our Services

PO Box 7390
Wilberforce, NSW, 2756

Ph: 0414 585 600

Contact Us

Vehicle Training Courses

- Light Rigid (LR)

- Medium Rigid (MR)

- Heavy Rigid (HR)

- Heavy Combination (HC)

- Multi Combination (MC)


© 2018 by  J Xerri Transport PL . Created by MHD